Saturday, December 3, 2016

What I am Grateful For?(Addiction/Relapse/Rehab/Sobriety? Edition)

I am grateful that there is not a hidden camera in my room,
cause then that would be a whole nother comedy.
The joke would be on me tho,
but I would have no choice butt to laugh...
I am grateful that I don't have cerebral palsy and live in a wheel chair,
I'm not kidding.
A comedian that is an inspiration of mine, 'Zach Anner', I am reading his book, 'If At Birth You Don't Succeed', it is the third book I've ever read in my life, and loving every moment of it, but realize only a really pure angel could live the life that he has lived and sparkle the way that he does, but vice-versa, I would not wish my HORROR show of a life on him, cause only a very certain type of mad-man can endure the things I have?
TAINTED:
:PAINTED
with taint?
So I need to pipe down,
shut up, 
ship out, 
and get on with it, while there is still some sensory of dignity left.
I have to go to REHAB! :D
And I haven't been to a rehab in 9 to 10 years.
There is this one rehab I always wanted to go to,
it's CRAZY to have that saying, "The one that got away.", about a darn rehab, "You know. That rehab. It's the one that got away :D" I"M GOING 2 REHAB!!!!!!!!!
And I am actually really excited about this,
because I plan on writing my first book while I am there, called, -BLURZ REHABILITATION: 28 Days of Change-.
I need to break away from these four walls of my bedroom.
I realize I cannot get sober on my own grounds.
I cannot overcome this cough suppressant addiction(dextromethorphan).
I almost wish I could go to rehab today,
but I need to prepare.
GRATEFUL :(

~ BLUR 
And start going to meetings this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment