Thursday, November 10, 2016

WAKE ME UP WHEN IT'S OVER?

 Words can not express this,
SPIRITUAL BATTLE I am going thru))))))))))))))
 I can't explain,
no one will ever KNOW))))))))))))
My Entire Being ACHES:
There Is Not An Ounce Of Me
Able To With Stand
Human Life
AnyMore.
I Don't Think I'm Going To Make It:
My Entire Being Hurts
I Feel I Am Fading Away
Faster Than Ever Before,
Sorry.
I Hide In My Chambers:
Afraid Of The SunLight
Scared To Make EyeContact
Petrified Of Seeing MyOwnShadow,
I Cringe At Life.
BattleScarred:
BattleWounded,
BattleEntrenched,
BattleBludgeoned,
Embattled,
Battled.
I feel deaths door approaching,
and am still am not ready to open it.
But deaths door opens regardless of your readiness.
Sometimes it is death that comes knocking on your door,
and it will knock it down.
                          IT'LL ALL BE OK

No comments:

Post a Comment