Friday, January 13, 2017

Accepting the end

There doesn't seem to be any hope. And hope has left me more desperate than ever for any signs that life can get better. Hope has scarred me eternally with disappointment every time I grab back onto hope I am left so empty with the loneliness of just how truly alone I really am. I'm too broken I shatter with every touch of human contact. Holding up a ceiling of rocks. My life is impossible. And now I hide in the shadows because shadows reign comfort. My soul is yearning for escape. My soul is crying out for a savior, but no one comes? I never felt this amount of pain before, I can not bear to bare it. There is no choice, we endure because there is no other option. And people say, "You are strong" no "I am weak". 

Drowning in the end, in suspense of crawling away from deaths door but you feel deaths door gaining on you, you don't want to look back, so frightened of the moment when deaths door is at your feet. With no compromise, no bargaining chip, your time is up, where did you go wrong, when did you become so undeserving of life, and love. 

Now, loneliness becomes your only pain relief.

Just forget I ever existed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment