Friday, January 6, 2017

BLUR FEELINGS DIARY: Don't let people not appreciate you.(bizarre emotional abuse)Letting-Go of Everything.

I just want to curl up in a ball and be with GOD
I don't want to think about these people ever again.
They don't deserve my love or attention or thought.
A person that touched my heart and soul so deep since the first day I met her, has been on my mind 24/7 for an entire year, and now it's all just demolished, she obviously never cared about me at all, I just can't hold on any more.
I CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER
and i don't want to anymore she don't deserve my eternal devotion i'll wait and pray till a true lover comes
One I've been in love with for a long time now,
and the other I've been trying to make a friend with, but she just doesn't show any sign of wanting to be my friend. ..i don't want to feel these feelings ever again..
These things make me feel so horrible about my self.
any time i try to connect
I feel so foolish.
I try to show someone how much they mean to you for an entire year, 
and they show absolutely no sign that they care about I at all.
I just want anyone who treats me this way to be kicked out of my mind for good.
I don't want to be treated this way.
I ONLY WANT GOD AT THIS POINT!
GOD SHOWS ME LOVE!
My Mom Loves Me!
I will not put up with this every again,
I will never try to open up to anyone,
unless I first know that a person really cares.
It hurts really bad.
I'm yearning for SUNSHINEY days

No comments:

Post a Comment