Monday, May 29, 2017

BLURZ DIARY: PLANET HEART BREAK

I shouldn't have fallen in love,
how could I know?
Reality didn't set in for a year and a half, this past week it really sank in.
I'm destroyed.
Hopeless right now.
I don't want to be around anybody.
I brought an idea to a community and realized how many people really can't stand me.
I don't want to see anyone ever again.
Letting-go is TOUGH
I have a couple days to decide to just walk away from everybody.
Everything falls apart anyway. 
I felt so much hatred from people the past couple weeks, the hate has poisoned me, but knowing that the person I fell in love with really couldn't care less, broke me.
I WANT TO LET GO
If I didn't live in this world I would love my self.
This world has made me hate my self.
I hope someone, one day, enjoyed this?

No comments:

Post a Comment