Friday, May 19, 2017

she didnt let me love her poem

i dont know what to say
what i would give to be near you
i thought you would at least let me love you
i thought you would let me devote my self to you
you became the most special woman in the world to me
you and my mom
and i don't want anyone else to be this special
i dont want to lose you from my life
i dont want anyone else to be this special
its hard to imagine life without you
but i now realize that is where this is going
i know you dont feel for me and it hurts
i guess this is goodbye
ill just stay away from you
as far away as i can
and i will feel sadness
and let the sadness drown me
i have gotten used to sadness
it aint so bad
and i don't want to ever feel anymore
i look forward to death
living in a world where love cannot thrive
i just want to be left alone
sadness has become my medicine
sadness has become my friend
goodbye my love
forever
yours
blur
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment