Monday, May 22, 2017

GOODBYE FOREVER poem

my anguish can't distinguish my love for you;
I write poems for you, I'd write songs for you,
you had a man, worshipping the ground you walk on,
desiring you with honor, declaring his undenying devotion for you,
you became his religion.
He would kill for you
Die for you
Just ask
He'll
Prove
It.
It could've been our secret?
-not even we would know, just a wink to know you accept my feelings-RELIEF 
If you had just given me a sign that it was ok for me to feel this way;
I just wanted you to take my bloody heart, 
"I DON'T WANT IT ANY MORE, it HURTS, please TAKE IT"
I'd be devoted to you in heart and soul forever;
The most special woman in the world to me besides my mom,
and me, the most special man in the world to you.
Nobody would've known, not even you and I,
if you had just given me a sign that you'd accept my undying love for you,
I would live or die for you,
I'd always be there
if you needed me.
, but I feel you told me in your own way,
that my feelings for you are not ok,
so I will do what you want me to.
For you to use or abuse,
I would love it.
because I would've done anything for you,
but now you gave me the sign that my feelings are not ok,
so I must go, because you showed me that I have to,
so I will.
GOODBYE FOREVER MY SWEET LOVE!
I will never get to taste your love.
"and not tasting your love has poisoned me,
because your love was my antidote."
my heart is dead
broken phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment