Thursday, April 21, 2016

BRACING TO GRASP A PURE MOMENT?


What a beautiful night
I'm trying to grasp this feeling as I worry it is slipping away,
I have to let it go
Sometimes I just feel the energy of LOVE
It's the most calming ANXIETY
It has lowered my anxiety;
OXYTOCIN(Love Hormone).
And I hope one day someone will find my mystery writing,
and wonder,
"What was this person writing about? - Or Who?"
=The World May NEVER KNOW?
Maybe I am talking in general, maybe not?
Maybe I just love writing about love?

Now that I know how the feeling of *LOVE* can lower anxiety,
I am eager to yearn to learn about the processes of this hormone on the BRAIN?
How does this play a role in DEPRESSION?
ANXIETY?
Mental Illness?


I just had a day where I felt *LOVE*,
that *LOVE* energy in the air,
and as I let it go,
as it drifts away like a birthday balloon of innocence to the sky on a miraculous summer day,
I feel I've matured to understand how pure it is to let the wave of love RUSH IN and sadly, but acceptingly, rush out.


People care about me,
and I to them.

GOD LOVES ME,
AND I LOVE GOD WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING.

There is many forms of *LOVE*.
But we all *NEED**LOVE*.

~ BLUR  

(I'm freaking out as I'm watching this video there is a photo from the movie from the first video in here? I am onn the right frequency)
I just really hope I learned my lesson, that how pure these emotions are, and you 'live and let live', and LOVE GOD, and GOD will give you this OXYTOCIN, but *LOVE* people unconditionally, do not expect things from anyone, be kind and *LOVE* *PEOPLE*.(and sadly, lots of times you have to; Let-Go)And Trust GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment