Saturday, April 2, 2016

"TWENTY YEARS TO GO" TO SLAY LUCIFER/CRUMBLE HELL/AND RELEASE ALL LOST SOULS FOR REDEMPTION IN HEAVEN

YOU GOT TO TAKE THESE DREAMS AND MAKE THEM WHOLE=OHHHHHHHH=THIS IS HARDCORE

"Follow your dreams, your dreams are your path of DESTINY." ~ BLUR 

As painful as this is I feel I have an opposite soul that to not do these things that call us to do is more painful.

what exactly do you do for an encore?

CAUSE THIS IS HARDCORE!


What more can be said, except, as human beings we have individual thought, and I believe 100% in the philosophy of original thought and idea, that if you have an idea that no one else has ever had you must make it your duty, it's your *DESTINY* to follow that through. And this is mine!

Welcome to my burden!

But I can say from my experience of life that happiness really is a state of mind, and suffering is a part of all life, so it is a choice you have to fight for to find happiness and let the pain go, and embrace it, and accept it.


"I fight for love, but only love can stop me from fighting." ~ BLUR

"YOU'RE THE TRUTH NOT I"

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(you're in my heart/in my head/in my soul)
(ALWAYS)

No comments:

Post a Comment