Sunday, April 10, 2016

EMBRACING MANIA: EXPLANATION

It's very simple;

On my *REBIRTHDAY*, my entire brain chemistry changed.
This is why I will look so different now, with my style and everything will be more wild because I have come UNHINGED creatively. UNLEASHED finally!

The *REBIRTH* process is in full effect, and be *PLUGGED-IN* to GOD, plus CREATIVITY, and also I've been going through extreme feelings of LOVE. Like I feel my *SOUL MATE*'s energy, or something?

Or just a little taste of the IMAGINATION of what LOVE feels like, has EMPOWERED me.

But the way my chemistry in my brain has changed, was all the crazy planning of this mission impossible of striving to be a perfect symbol of obedience and discipline, to GOD, I tried to go vegan, and even bought vegan protein shakes, but when I went home from the program, everything changed? I went to drink the vegan protein shake and felt like such a wimp. And then I went to make some decaf tea and used milk, not realizing I was suppose to buy soy milk, so I took a sip, and just started CRACKING UP HYSTERICALLY, with GOD. {THAT I DO NOT NEED TO BE DOING ALL THIS STUFF=I NEED TO LET GO OF ALL THESE THINGS AND BE CREATIVELY UNHINGED AND *PLUGGED-IN* TO GOD 24/7} THAT"S how my brain chemistry all of a sudden changed. These obsessions don't exist within my anymore :) and when I went I also went HATLESS as a fearless overcomence of anxiety about the way I look, but in reality, right now, I don't feel that my haircut is very styling. It's very boring, and unanimated, and I look HORRORble on camera.

Then on Friday night, the day/night of this REBIRTHDAY I was overcome with harsh sadness, as I prayed to GOD so INTENSELY that, "Please GOD give me something to do, some move to make, I feel so powerless and uninspired, and bored. Please GOD I need some excitement, or some hope".

And as I was laying in bed, a HUMONGOUS spark of inspiration came over me to learn Spanish. That my mad scientist theory about learning a language and making your racing thoughts come out in that language, that your brain would be trained *AMBIDEXTROUS*(which is so important), but my theory was proven correct, and then my mad scientist plan is to use the left side brain learning Spanish, but through music and making music, which I am getting music studio, video editing software, and recording software next month, but also *ANGEL MOM*, buying me flipscreen camera and memory for my laptop, and that this creativity will cause these crazy new connections in my brain.

MAD SCIENTIST BABY!

STAND UP COMEDY: So we're going to have a car tomorrow, and I am going to find a job, I am so ready, by next week I should have a job. And I am going to start going to open mics, but get a friend to film every stand-up gig and put it on YouTube. ;)

BOLDNESS(this going to be so much fun)

And I've learned that dissociation is a serious weapon. A gift. Because I have finally learned how to dissociate CREATIVELY?

Welp, that's it boys and girls(there's o much more, but need to recharge and rest so I can work on this new level of comedic video blogging tomorrow.

And then I will reach level, *REBORN* soon ;)

CIAO!


AND REMEMBER=KEEP GOD NUMBER ONE IN YOUR LIFE=ALWAYS STAY *PLUGGED-IN*

?

No comments:

Post a Comment