Sunday, April 10, 2016

WHAT'S WRONG?

 

When you're too broken and you don't want to be touched.
except for by HER?
Your SOUL MATE.

SHE is out there somewhere,
and just maybe I need HER?
and just maybe SHE needs me?

I am ALONE because I am too wounded to ever fully connect with anyone,
because I am preparing for DEATH,
and it is too painful to get close to anyone.
It is too SAD.
but I know SHE is out there
somewhere here?
I feel HER!
But everyday it stings to be touched.
Even a fist-bump, handshake, or a hug,
but I do it out of LOVE.

but I feel ALIVE again for the first time

I just want HER! :(........

But I have now become WARRIOR STRONG

UNLEASHED.....

UNHINGED.....

CREATIVELY UNHINGED:

BLUR IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

so WHAT'S WRONG?????

I'm completely INSANE

one of GOD's PSYCHOPATHS.

Because that's the insane level that I love GOD

I mean, who could possibly understand me?

The kind of LOVE that I would go to eternity of HELL for GOD

And I will have an even higher passion for my SOUL MATE.

The type of LOVE where she could kill me and it wouldn't change my LOVE for HER

The type of LOVE that is, *written in the stars*.
And people don't BELIEVE this as I do

and now I had a divine spark of INSPIRATION

I'm ready to build an EMPIRE for HER

I realize that I have to conquer the world for HER.....

That I have to become HER super man

HER knight in shining armor

and sweep HER off HER feet :(

GOD, I WON'T GIVE UP!

ON LOVE


I can say that I am alone-
but I FEEL HER

No comments:

Post a Comment