Wednesday, August 10, 2016

GOD Saved My Life - I Owe GOD Everything - I Shouldn't Be Alive

As I lay in bed, crying, O have my emotions back again, I went very numb for a while, and that is no way to live, but when you can not take the pain. I recently finally SURRENDERED to GOD, I felt a complete change of my SOUL. And I've been feelings so ALIVE since, but so sad, for this entire world.
I will sacrifice my soul for eternity, I love GOD so much :(
Nobody understands, and there's so much not to understand, when people pretend that they do, and they treat you like your beliefs are false, and you just want to hide, with these burdens that I am happy to bear, but it makes it so impossible to be around people or form connection.
I really shouldn't be alive, but GOD saved me, and gave me purpose, and a mission that not many humans could bear, and I will not let GOD down, I will do everything in my power to complete this.

I feel I am getting stronger every moment?
I will start the process of building up my spirit essence, strength, my spiritual being, as strong as I can possibly grow?
I believe it is time to start the path of destiny.
Fill your self with LOVE!
and LAUGHTER!

I don't know why this blog came out like this, but it definitely cheered me up, and I feel, clean, and clear. Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment