Monday, August 8, 2016

I'm On A Spiritual Cleanse Of LIFE The Next 7 Days

I was going to say 6 days, but 7 days sounds better, we all know how I feel about the number "6"?
I haven't been eating too healthy.
I have been put through the ringer, in LIFE?
Emotionally.
Financially.
At the end of last month.
And many months, every month I am dealing with some inner turmoils of catastrophe.
I'm really hoping I can now heal and be my own man on the spiritual path of *REDEMPTION* and *ENLIGHTENMENT*?
And I am ready, to take the time, and take the pressure off, and the burden of psych-med seroquel, and caffeine. Caffeine because I'm so drained from human interaction, and seroquel to sleep when the burden and the constraints of time, having to be up early in the morning, I now have a little leeway of freedom, and I am going to use this time to make serious changes that I've been desiring for a long time.
I have pineapple juice.
Tomato juice.
Green machine.
2 bottles of pure, 14 lemons per bottle.
Soy protein, and whey protein, for strength increase.
2 boxes of Oatmeal and cinnamon.
Turmeric shots.
Vitamin C drinks(which I love)
Decaf Green Tea :)
I also have 70 bucks$ which I will not tap into until all these things are gone.
And I am happy I bought 'video editing software' - 'Sony Movie Studio 13'(really happy, will buy Sony Music Studio next month)
GNC - Mega-Man Multi-Vitamin(Sport)

psychedelic brain supplement(Focus Fast)

and at the end of this journey I will be replacing caffeine with chamomile tea, and seroquel with GABA(gamma aminobutyric acid)

Lots of Prayer!
All day long, intense prayer and meditation.

And, lots, and, lots, of music.

And I will come back here to continually post my progress, starting tomorrow with day 1.
(this is going to be a very LONG blog, but worth it. I am going to go shower now, and be nice and clean, and will feel some seroquel withdrawal.)
I see now I will have to do separate blogs for each day, cause this would take, WAY too much space. See you tomorrow at, "Day 1 - Spiritual Cleanse Of LIFE with BLUR" Ciao! {;~D

No comments:

Post a Comment