Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is my #INSPIRATION of the day!

This blog is about, That I have finally reached a place in life, where I do not care what anyone thinks about me.", and I immediately thought of, "Snooki". You can spend your entire life trying to overcome that, and yes, it is LIBERATING!
I'm feeling so good about this right now!
I had the biggest breakthrough of my life two days ago.
I am, 'Locked&Loaded'?
As I sit here with a BLISTERING(ok, not blistering, that's a little overexagerated)headache, because of financial stress(by I feel success over the horizon, finally), I am so determined to succeed, I will not ever STOP for a single second on these missions in life till me very last breath.
THAT is my breakthrough.
I am; 'Locked&Loaded'.
To really be your self, in front of the entire world, is so painful, people don't even understand, and I haven't tasted that yet, but I had to face my self, putting my self out there for the entire world, and my family to see, just how; broken, shattered, wounded, traumatized, mentally ill, addicted, hopeless, in despair, weak and powerless, stupid, unintelligent, a loser, failure, complete and utterly insane and filled with psychosis and madness, feeling ugly by this worlds standards, feeling the shame and guilt but FAITH so STRONG I LOVE GOD soooooo much, and owe GOD EVERYTHING!
(and much worse than that)
This is BRILLIANT the, 'before they were famous', you get to see great it was, and important it was for her to succeed, she really deserved that.(I'm a little teary eyed, because I struggle so much)(I'm crying a little bit now)
She has been thru, soo much
And do you know how much I can relate to the dissociation of character, that she might have needed to fully form into Snooki to succeed in this world, for survival, or this world what have eaten her alive, i don't think she would've survived any other way, than global success?
(Dissociation Is An ART)
(Dissociative Identity Disorder=Lady Gaga, too. She transformed, 3 selves?)
She is so hilarious, she is such a brilliant; comedian, comical, comedic, humorous, and it's ashamed that all the haters couldn't see this and appreciate that, that there is more than just an element of comedy to her, but because in this day and age, if you're not out there making movies or doing stand-up comedy, you don't really get the respect that other comedians get, because your personality is your comedy.(get it?) ;)
I hope someone out there enjoyed this, and understands the struggles that we go thru as human beings, and it takes courage to put your self out there like that.(and the money, I'm certain makes it easier)(of course)
HERE'S TO=SUCCESS
(The Pain Is Real!)
Follow Your Dreams, 
Your Dreams Are Your Path,
If You Are Not Following Your Dreams,
You Are not On The Path,
You Have Strayed!
This song is a prayer song to me; "Come on GOD, take over control :( "
After writing this blog, I was shocked at how much I relate to Snooki, now I see why I immediately thought of her as soon as I finally reached the breakthrough level where I absolutely do not care what anybody thinks about me anymore=LIBERATED!
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment