Saturday, August 13, 2016

NO MORE LOVE

no more Love
no more Pain
Love has left me destroyed
I've never felt someone Love me
I don't know what that feels like
I'm tired of desiring this
Love doesn't want me
so I don't want Love anymore
I walk away
I close the book
and I never look back,
again.
I realize that I can not survive in sadness
that I need to be happy
and happiness
Loving has brought me nothing but Pain
So I let go of this all
now
never to reopen this
a woman will only reopen the wound
and rip my heart out
so I will never try
ever again
and I look to the sky for comfort
I drown in GOD's Grace
That GOD is my one True Love
which is really sad
because GOD is not Human
and could never fill that void
a harsh truth
but still
you are better off ALONE
What do you know about Love?
I am ALONE because I know too much about Love.
About what True Love is,
and I have not seen that here,
for me.
For other people,
YES.
So I swim away,
and hope that I survive this break-away?
And I pray that I may find happiness and peace,
because I do not feel I deserve to suffer like this?
Good-Bye, LOVE :(.........

No comments:

Post a Comment