Monday, August 22, 2016

TIME?

Words can not explain the LOVE i have for GOD
I just had the biggest BREAKTHROUGH of my entire LIFE
And I can't even explain it, but I'll try.
My entire brain just CHANGED
I Kid You, NOT!
You see these people throughout history; Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Martin Luther King Jr., and they all have one valuable piece of information in common? 
They were on a mission and never strayed from their mission, so TIME? was of the ESSENCE?
They were in a race against TIME?, like, Sherlock Holmes, or Indiana Jones.
So now I have to get started IMMEDIATELY - Right Now.
So, I got to go.
I've made it to the creative place of LIBERATION
I will make Music, Read all Religious Texts,
just,
EVERYTHING?
I don't Worship GOD, I WAR-SHIP GOD(will you fight for GOD)

No comments:

Post a Comment