Saturday, August 13, 2016

BLUR?: SOUL MATE LOVE(Suicide Squad Style)WILL YOU LIVE FOR ME?

(this connection is DESTINY not CHOICE)(it's not a question of, 'well, who's down for this?', you'd have to be CRAZY not to)Nobody could possibly realize, but whoever owns the key to my heart, and surrenders to me, I will make a *QUEEN* in this world, because it's the realization that it is not some, sick crave for *POWER*, but a realization that there isn't any other CHOICE?
We will become King and Queen on this Planet
I know how sick that sounds, but it's a SICK world
It's not a question of, "who will 'ride or die' for me", it's a question of, "who is going to step up to the plate?", cause my *SOUL MATE* is out there, and we will find each-other, and when we do?????
I will resurrect YOU - I will make you GENIUS
This is the type of LOVE I desire - The type of LOVE I need.
Who in their right mind could handle this type of LOVE?
You know you want this, you just have to believe in me, and open up your MIND
You know, New York City is thought to be *symbolic* of Gotham?
I am ready for this.
I will be WAITING
How could you want any other type of LOVE, that will definitely not last the test of TIME?
"Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes POWER."

No comments:

Post a Comment