Sunday, May 22, 2016

0? READY TO DIE(THIS IS THE DAY THAT IT ENDS)REPENTANCE ENDING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I finally feel I have let go of EVERYTHING
No more desire for LOVE
No more TEMPTATIONS
I don't want anything
I want to leave this wretched place
But as ready as I am to DIE
And as tired I am of this LIFE
I also feel ready to LIVE
If the opportunity presents itself?


I'm sick of the DEATH
I'm sick of the SUFFERING
I'm sick of the VIOLENCE
the POISON
the CORRUPTION 
the PAIN
the STRUGGLE
PEOPLE
making things WORSE
making it HARDER
to even SURVIVE
the promotion of ILLNESS
the POLITICS
the NEWS
the MEDIA
promoting SIN
EVERYTHING

there could be so much BEAUTY
but there's so much HORROR
and it makes you feel so DEAD INSIDE
that the only option of LIFE becomes DEATH
(but never give up HOPE - but LET GO and SURRENDER to GOD)


LOVE has been the worst desire for me,
desiring LOVE has been a plague to my HEART,
and after this final fall,
there is nothing left of my HEART

Not that someone broke my heart,
or anything,
I just fell in love with someone,
the passed five months,
that I realize I could never be with,
and that hurts.
but she's an ANGEL.
but still my heart is broken beyond repair. 

I'm facing the hard truth that I am too broken to ever have LOVE.

I will feel relieved when I am far away from this as possible.

This is my own way of LETTING GO
not caring what anyone thinks of me
my own way of being BOLD
and saying that I am DONE

This doesn't mean,
read this,
feel bad for me,
and try to give me LOVE.
This means,
leave me alone,
I understand the path that I must walk,
and it is a LONELY path.


REPENTANCE: Repentance, which literally means to turn, is the activity of reviewing one's actions and feeling contrition or regret for past wrongs. It generally involves a commitment to personal change and the resolve to live a more responsible and humane life.


No comments:

Post a Comment