Saturday, May 28, 2016

BLUR=LADY GAGA: MY MAIN INSPIRATION IN LIFE #ARIES

I'm totally; GooGoo for Gaga!

Why don't we kick this off with, "The best way to be unpredictable is to not even be able to predict your self."
A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION TOOK PLACE WITHIN HER?
I relate to Lady Gaga, soooooooooooooooooo much
And when I say that I "relate",
it's a feeling of cyclical change?
As an #Aries
Aries are rarely like other Aries,
but some things are certain?
As Aries, 
you are either 100% disciplined and obsessed,
or you are completely self defeating and self destructive.
And back in Brooklyn, New York,
Nobody believed in Lady Gaga,
and,
=BAMMMM!
they created a;
*MONSTER*
I plan on becoming a;
*MONSTER*,
too!
A GLOBAL,
MAD,
MONSTER,
OF,
THE,
MASSES!
My very own kind of,
*MONSTER*,
of course.
No two;
*MONSTERS*,
can be the,
SAME!
Let's start this off by saying, 
"I WANT YOU"
"MY SOUL MATE"
"I WANT YOU"
"WHEN CAN WE BE TOGETHER?"
I will build an empire for you,
and I will build it,
QUICKLY!
We'll be King and Queen together,
saying to the world;
Lady Gaga Have D.I.D Too
(Male Person)?
Takes a mastery of dissociation to really become LIBERATED
so much so that you seem ALIEN
to the rest of the human species
and many people won't realize the PAIN
that Lady Gaga takes
and has been thru
and the PAIN threshold
PAIN is part of her TRAINING
of ASCENSION
and SPIRITUALITY
to master the BODY
and overcome IT
I can see it in her face
because I recognize my own
and mine was way
WORSE
I've literally been thru
HELL
What people don't understand is how brutally painful it is to be Gaga?
But I see it,
because I am in the beginning stage of tasting the same MADNESS
I will have to face the fact that I have to walk this painful path ALONE
but I say again,
"I WANT YOU SO BAD",
this lifestyle is not for the faint-of-heart,
and if you can't join me,
I understand.
Do you want me or not?
There is time to find out,
if we are *SOUL MATES* or not?
I would need to be sure, too.
Because there is no going,
HALF WAY..........
Lady Gaga didn't go,
HALF WAY..........
because,
I AM GOING TO HELL,
and I will defeat the DEVIL,
there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for GOD
and all HUMANKIND
for all the people SUFFERING
and all the INNOCENT
SOULS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all the 
SOULS OF SUICIDE
because I am one???????
(if you don't know that)
When you have your creative intelligent design laid out before you from GOD,
you have to go,
ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(CONQUER)
LET'S KICK ASSSSSSSSSSS

;) Cauliflower?

No comments:

Post a Comment