Thursday, May 5, 2016

THE FINAL HEARTBREAK?


Cant take this anymore?
Onward to the next phase?
Leaving behind everything I thought was real?
Lasting for as long as this fantasy seemed reality?
Ending what is seemingly thought as our final goodbye?
Everything has an ending?
Neither here, nor there?

Burst as the leaves turn brown?
Another sorrow fills my empty heart?
Surviving just long enough for the final destiny?
Seemingly falling short of my one true truth?

That I am alone?


I agree;
"What is meant to be, will be"
, so, if we were meant to be together,
we would be together,
, you would come and find me...,

..., so this is goodbye.


I'm taking a -LEAP OF FAITH-,
Trusting In GOD That-
-'Whatever Will Be, Will Be?'-.

'If our souls were only to be mates'

~BLUR

(please don't desecrate this poetry I hold sacred)

No comments:

Post a Comment