Saturday, May 28, 2016

THIS IS ME????????(new breed of; "THE GOOD PSYCHOPATH") by BLUR

"THE GOOD PSYCHOPATH" by BLUR

come on
this is me?
I even have the same size type cross
that I grip in my hands all the time
and grip in my hands 
as I go to sleep
praying psychotically?

I AM A PSYCHOPATH!!!

but not any of your 
typical
documented
clinical
psychotherapeutic
DSM-V
version 
of any type of
psychology
definition
or
categories
or
textbook

this category of;
PSYCHOPATH
does not exist
(yet)

I have 
EXTREME
EMPATHY
for all the suffering
life forms
and the 
INNOCENT
and 
utmost
SYMPATHY


AM 
VIGILANTE!

I do not
have violent 
tendencies
toward 
any
of
my
fellow
humans

my
PATH
is
PSYCHO
(do you understand?)

I AM PSYCHO FOR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I am the utmost type of;
PSYCHOPATH,
that will go to hell
and
defeat Lucifer
crumbling hell
from the inside out
setting FREE
all
the
LOST SOULS
for
REDEMPTION
in
HEAVEN

THAT'S
what I am 


No comments:

Post a Comment