Thursday, May 5, 2016

DEEPRESSION?


There's nothing I can do that can ease this pain;
Turmoil.
, and there is no point picking up the pieces of my shattered self,
, but all I can do is keep on walking down the road of bitter sorrow,
, and leave my shattered self the same place I leave hope....
 ....far....
,,,behind...


...immerse my self in creativity and forget about everyone and everything?


The hardest part is not being able to walk away
=OH GOD WHY . WHY . WHY DID I FALL IN LOVE .

?

never again

I will walk the rest of what ever is left of this horror path, made of stone, alone.

But I still can't walk away,
just left to see for my self how unwelcome I really am,
preparing for the reality that I am going to have to walk away :(

It's time to face it?


It's time to let go and say goodbye

=OUCH

(...imperfectly beautiful...)

No comments:

Post a Comment