Thursday, May 26, 2016

I WISH?(MAD LOVE BLOG?)

I really want to express my love for somebody
Completely clearly
and beautifully
and I know
that this person will probably not see this
and it's probably very highly unlikely that we would ever be together
trapped between a rock and a hard place
being pulled in two directions
the one direction
to take a leap of faith
and leave love entirely in GODS HANDS
and the other
knowing that as human beings
we are not helpless and powerless beings
that we can choose for ourselves
that we have the free will of choice
which tells me
from my heart and soul
not to give up on you
but it is also not right
you are not available
you are taken
which makes me feel like a terrible person
but not
because this is about SOUL MATE LOVE?
ETERNAL LOVE?
which no one
or nothing
could ever stand in the way of
TRUE LOVE
written in the stars
so am I really wrong
when your soul makes me feel something 
that I never felt 
that soul energy like this
from anybody before
that soul energy that I feel I would
die for
kill for
go up against GOD for?
should I just let that go?
and just let you slip away?
without even trying?
or fighting for you?
because of a moral principle
that says it is the wrong thing to do?
Well here is a birthday present for you
because I can not give you a gift
because that would supposedly be wrong
but I bet nobody has ever written a blog for you
and I have written many in honor of you
you are the one woman on this planet
I would bow down and kiss your feet
kiss your ass
WORSHIP YOU!!!
MY GODDESS!!!!!!
MY ONE TRUE QUEEN!!!!!!!
IF YOU WOULD JUST ALLOW ME TO BE YOUR KING!!!!!!!
I WILL CONQUER FOR YOU ;)
The most beautiful woman in the UNIVERSE!

and if you can't love me,
or don't,
then that is ok,
I am warrior tough,
and love has slipped away,
and devotion was not accepted,
or desired...
free spirit, I accept my fate.

I will express my love LONG
I really hope this warms your heart
and makes your heart beat as fast as mine does
when I think of you

no matter what; You are an ANGEL


THEY SAY TRUE LOVE IS A MYSTERY?????

Lady Gaga Inspiration/Motivation/Confidence
#Aries nobody believed in her, now look.


No comments:

Post a Comment