Monday, May 30, 2016

JOIN; "BLURZ REBELLION"(MESSAGE TO THE WORLD)

Welcome to; "BLURZ REBELLION",
Let me explain,
the,
TRUTH!

I AM BLUR!!!

I plan on purposely sending my self to hell by suicide by skydiving into an active/erupting volcano in 20 years on my 55th birthday, to cause an uprising against Lucifer and all evil there, crumbling hell from the inside out, tearing all the walls down, defeating Lucifer and any other evil there, releasing all the lost souls there for #REDEMPTION in Heaven.

So all I need is everybody's prayers over the next 20 years, to April 7th, 2036!

The plan is unfolding,
I am going to convert to every religion; the good, the bad, and the ugly,
on documentary, 
and finish the documentary,
with skydiving into a volcano,
ensuring that I enter this doorway to hell,
without selling my soul,
I BELONG TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I will be a conduit,
that all the beings,
angels,
saints,
deity's,
and any other beings from,
Spirit Realm,
will ally with me,
against the dark forces,
that we are all tired, 
of evil,
taking,
stealing,
polluting,
torturing,
corrupting our human souls.

It is time to end this,
bloody,
senseless,
WAR!

What I need from you,
is to have a completely open mind,
and for you not to fear ANYTHING,
not even GOD.
This is the COURAGE,
that is meant to lay within the human spirit.

That we don't not yet know,
TRUTH?

An open mind,
that for the next 20 years,
if I can survive this,
and am meant to travel this,
PATH,
I will fearlessly,
test all waters that can be tested,
to find out,
TRUTH?

My friend, born on the same birth date as me,
committed suicide...
would you stand by idle and allow people you love to remain in hell,
without doing something about it?
ove my dead body
over my dead, dying, tormented soul,
will I stand by and let,
ANYONE,
OR ANYTHING,
IN THIS UNIVERSE,
HARM THE ONES THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I committed suicide at age 17,
and was dead in my angel moms arms,
by the time the ambulance came, 
I was dead(my poor mom=so sorry).
We both lost our lives that day,
never to be REDEEMED to this day :(........
And out of body,
I lost my soul that day,
for 8 years, 
I walked earth,
feeling soulless,
till my last two deaths,
I went out of body,
sucked into the portal of hell,
and the next day,
the portal of HEAVEN,
I came back,
*I AM BLUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*,
REBORN, ETERNAL SPIRITUAL BEING SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY STORY!

EMBRACE GOD WITH ALL OF YOUR BEING!
YOU MUST!

THANX ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment