Wednesday, June 1, 2016

BLURZ ELITE GOD KNOWLEDGE OF PROCREATION: THE PROCREATION TRINITY(HOW TO PROCREATE CHILDREN OF GOD)


I figured I should put this out there,
as, a couple years ago,
I had this experience with GOD,
where GOD taught me about;
*The Knowledge OF Procreation*.

Just think,
if there was a formula,
formulation,
equation,
to follow,
to *procreate*,
gorgeous,
super-intelligent,
pure,
higher beings,
*CHILDREN OF GOD*?

This formulation I am about to tell you, is, ELITE! 

First off, you have to be living a *PURE* life,
as much so as humanly possible.
Second,
you have to leave love in GODS HANDS,
so as to find your actual *SOUL MATE*.

No medications, over the counter medications, birth control, processed foods.
Nothing impure! 

I would stay abstinent and celibate, too.

The purer you can be, the better!

After you have found your *SOUL MATE*,
you two have to be committed to living a pure life,
and putting only pure things in you body,
treating your bodies as temples.

Focus on being in your prime;
health-wise,
intelligence wise,
strength wise,
*FAITH WISE*
POTENT.

*The Procreation Trinity*,
is that while you are making love,
with your *SOUL MATE,
there is a, *Trinity Of Fusion*,
is the KEY.

The pique FIRST fusion,
is that,
GOD IS RUNNING THROUGH YOU BOTH,
GOD is present,
GOD is with you both,
running through your entire beings,
that is the first fusion,
the second fusion,
is your both spirit beings fusion,
that both of you *SOUL MATES* spiritual beings are fusing, entwining together, being as one, together,
and the third fusion, 
is the physiological,
biological fusion,
ORGASMIC FUSION,
where you must reach orgasmic piques together at the same time,
fusing together,
this trinity,
must have these three parts running through the entire time.

=CHILDREN OF GOD!
(this is your best bet)
(not that I've done this)
(I'm sure this is very complicated)
(seems simple enough to me, to understand)
(good luck)
(and)
(GOD BLESS!)

BUT THERE'S MORE??????????????????????????

GOD running through me at the time, taught me about, *THE HONEY BEE'S*, higher intelligent masters of procreation, they pollenize the entire planet, bringing about new life every Spring and Summer, seasonal cycles. And honey is golden color. Honey is one of my favorite power foods, it's the color of gold, and supposedly the one food that never goes bad, so I call it, "The Powerfood Of procreation"(and natural highs). And bee's are so GODLY they even have a Queen that they worship? How cool is that?

Good Luck!

~ BLUR

p.s. and I just had the sickest afterthought, it really is all so poetic, and so GODLY, I was listening to the, "Tears For Fears" song, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love", and the lyrics say, "The Birds And The Bees", which had me thinking, "Why do they call it the birds and the bees?", and then, thought, "The bees pollenate the earth, bringing fourth new life, and then THE BIRDS SING ABOUT THAT NEW LIFE"=HOW POETIC IS THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment