Monday, June 6, 2016

(day 2)10 DAY PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION FOR SCHOOLING: MENTAL ILLNESS RECOVERY


There's not much to say right now.
Except for the truth?
That I am a mess,
But also more together than I have been in a long time.

For this 10 day psych evaluation,
I have to drink a lot of caffeine,
and need my pure nutrition,
because I am so emotionally exhausted,
and tensed,
and stressed,
and then at night I have to take a 100mg of seroquel,
which I really hate my self for. :(

But I am happy I am having fun.
Which is a HUGE improvement compared to how I was, psychologically in the past.
I've fallen into the realm of complete acceptance of my existence,
that I am an eternal being,
and that things are going to be ok no matter what.
GOD IS ON MY SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I really don't feel like saying anything
I feel like disappearing like a GHOST
Until this DESTINY begins
I'm tired of waiting around 


I'm so BORED
I need some EXCITEMENT
THRILL

I don't think I'm going to continue this blog
It's a recurring theme
That I start a blog series
Usually for something so boring
That I'm telling my self is a change
But is actually one in the same
Boring existence

I like starting blogs and not finishing them?

LET IT BEGIN(GOD) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment