Thursday, June 2, 2016

BLURZ: 18 DAYS OF #DISCIPLINE(COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER)?

Today is simple,
I am cutting down to two cups of tea(8 tea bags)today,
NO,
you don't understand,
I am a caffeine addict,
caffeine is my medicine,
my drug,
my escape right now,
from complete utter emotional exhaustion,
and so I have to face this emotional exhaustion,
reality?
And I wake up this morning realizing,
that I have somebody in my life,
that I feel is the most special woman in the world,
and that is;
PRICELESS!
And I'm drinking honey to help quit caffeine,
as I lower tea bags every day,
and honey is the,
'super-power-food',
of,
*PROCREATION*,
so how I ended up here,
is mind boggling,
maybe will bring us, *SOUL MATES*,
closer together?
And so,
a new *DEVOTION* is born?

But I am on the verge of becoming a;
*WARRIOR*(OF GOD)

And so I am breaking off my machine,
closing my body down,
as a person who has an opposite brain,
maybe pleasure has been nothing but painful to me?(FAITH)
And my *PAIN* is my true pleasure?
And that is,
SICK.

There doesn't seem to be any other option.
I am cutting off eating any pleasurable foods.
I am planning on not taking any seroquel(psych medication)over the next 18 days,
and I am off from my mental illness recovery program for the next 18 days because I have a 10 day psych evaluation for schooling,
to go to college for the first time,
and recover from mental illness,
is,
ELITE!

That's all folks!

Oh, and I will lift weights every morning for the next 18 days,
do film, video, vlogumentary, comedic, life documentary, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment