Friday, June 24, 2016

WHAT IF?(THE POSSIBILITIES REALLY ARE ENDLESS)


The Truth is: I am so afraid of LOVE
It can - make or break - you
If it makes you, it can take you both to the highest heights
But if it breaks you, you may never make it back :(
I don't know what's going on in life
I just feel this fire that I've never felt in my heart and soul before
If someone makes you feel so alive, and you can't fight it
But you must
And I am flying on the wings of DESTINY
Not soaring yet,
Just taking flight.

What if someone awakens a part of your soul you never even knew existed?
And everyday I try to harden my heart
But a tsunami of passion overtakes me
Drowning me in a wirlpool of desire
An inferno of LOVE
Your wind lights my fire
And my fire warms your wind
A tornado of PASSION FIRE
I BURN for YOU
I can't HELP it
I am on FIRE for YOU
And I don't ever want to burn out
So I'll stay away.
At least until I CONQUER the WORLD
and I can get you a CASTLE and a CROWN
my QUEEN
I'm so motivated
I want to CONQUER the WORLD
and all my WILDEST DREAMS
and want all YOUR DREAMS and DESIRES to COME TRUE
You've INSPIRED ME
And gave FUEL to my DETERMINATION
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment