Monday, June 20, 2016

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER - GEMINI ENDS - BACK TO THERAPY

HAPPY SUMMER!

BACK TO THERAPY!!!!!

My life seems to fall into, 'Time Brackets'?
Does anyone else notice this?
I just put that, that Gemini ends, because it's so weird, this human time, how everything falls into a weird place in time, in some bizarre perfect order, only us humans, it's so odd.
My Aries Astrological Cycle begins at the beginning of Spring, 
And Lent is always a weird one.
And the whole, 'New Year/New Me' -=I LOVE THAT!
And now I am gearing up for my next 6 month plan into the new year, 2017.
I did 6 months at therapy program.
And I made a huge mistake with human interaction,
getting too close to people,
psychicly taking on all their problems,
and energies,
letting people have power over me,
ownership.
Not Good!

ASTROLOGICAL TIME?
So now I go back,
really guarded,
walls up,
barriers
boundaries
not to let anyone cross
or come
or get
anywhere near me.
I've finally, 'Let-Go',
and can really just be my self.
*WARRIOR*
I feel I've let go of the burden of the love of desire.
Haaaaaaaaaa
I mean,
"The Desire For Love".
But you know I have no LIFE
I will be in pretty much every day of SUMMER
Hibernating until next Spring, because there is no way to succeed now
I am going to have to get a job in the next 6 months
That is the plan
And use the little extra money
To invest in CREATIVITY
Because you know
I already have a MASS QUANTITY 
of creativity
and now it is TIME
to take it to THE NEXT LEVEL
TIME to go LIFT WEIGHTS
RRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment