Sunday, June 5, 2016

I CAN'T KEEP UP - I'M FALLING BEHIND(DROWNING IN EMOTION)


I feel this is a time I need to really be laying, 'low-key'?
Because life is really beating me down?
Reserved
Hidden Away
Withdrawn
I Can't Keep Up?

I'm learning about, 'Rebuilding Your DNA'?
Building New DNA?
As crazy as that may sound if you've never heard of this.
But after everything I've been thru, I never really took the time, to heal. 

I just want to rest,
in my dark room,
in my bed,
curled up into a dark ball of drowning emotion,
depressed,
gripping my cross,
praying to GOD,
so hard,
fading away.


I'm really, -TORN-, and I just want to stay away from people.

It hurts me when anyone comes near me.

Do not come close.

For I am that, -WOUNDED-.

And the only relief, is the desire to die, because then there is nothing left to fear
you can't hurt me,
then.

-SHATTERED-.

Heart=,-DISINTEGRATED-.

-EVAPORATED HEART-.


SOUL dying to burst out of this machine,

And the well of tears has run dry...

Dehydrated...

Emotional pain has sucked up my ability to feel...

The only feel left is agony...

And despair... 

unable to EXPRESS

None of what I say is how I truly feel because I feel it all.

Unable to hone in on any root cause.

Or certainty of my true feelings.

I feel all of this, but I can not find the center piece?

A truly LOST SOUL

begging to DIE

bleeding of false HOPE

OOZING with hopelessness

hungry to LIVE

but

I'm afraid the only way to find my soul is to DIE


It seems the time of my end draws near,
but I could never really tell?

But I guess I will try again,
until my dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment