Sunday, June 26, 2016

PARTY ANIMAL BLUR!

Just wish I had that one special person to conquer the world with, :(
Together to make both of our wildest dreams to come true,
And have so much fun together,
And the world would be our oyster.
Us Vs The World! ;)
I seen my family,
And I love them,
And they love me,
And I am back in action,
Full force,
Like never before,
No Holds Barred,
In Rebirth,
Close to *Reborn*
And *Redemption*
Got to hang out with some really cool animals,
A really cool kittie named Oreo,
And a really cool doggie named Buddy
So this is,
"ALL OUT WAR",
To succeed,
And become 'Rich & Famous',
So I can save my moms life and give her the life she never had,
A house,
And a doggie,
And take my mom to Israel,
And have a voice in this CRAZY WORLD.
So let's get this party(adventure)started,
Shall we?
(Us Vs The World?)
(The World Is Ours?)
The plan is to become completely LIBERATED
Not imprisoned by TIME
Or MONEY
Because we will be filthy rich BABY
And we will RULE this world BABY
I am going to KICK this worlds ASS
BABY
And we will ride into spiritual ROYALTY
TOGETHER
KING & QUEEN ;)
Every day will be a BLAST
Never doing the same things
Reaching/Breaching higher levels,
Constantly ;)
Your Knight In Shining Armor.
One Human Life,
Live it to the fullest,
Not by these human rules of constraints.
=I've had it!
Life will be so much FUN
And such a FANTASY
And so SURREAL
We will build Our own WORLD
I will take you OUT OF THIS WORLD,
BABY!
To New Heights
Even though I felt so low,
That I'm the only one with no money or a job,
Me and my mom,
The poor people of the gathering,
The ones that don't even have a dollar to partake in the games,
(I had one dollar=one game).
And one day I will pull up in a Lamborghini,
And the truth of how this world treats you terrible,
When you are a nobody,
But add some Fame & Fortune,
All of a sudden you are interesting,
Like Spencer Reid from Criminal minds said;
"The difference between insanity and genius is success.",
And that is UNACCEPTABLE.
I will document how people treat you different.
(Lone-Wolf=Unite)
I want to travel the world,
From Tibet,
To London Bridge,
Thru Scandinavia,
And my Dutch Country; Holland,
Thru The Castles Of Ireland, BABY,
Anywhere and Everywhere on this Planet Earth ;)
Be UNSTOPPABLE
(oh my GAWD the 2nd one down looks like us? Which second one down, tho?) ;)
(ha I had to post this sausage party gif I thought was funny)
TIME TO KICK THIS WORLDS ASS
BLUR STYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment