Sunday, June 19, 2016

LOVE ATTRACTION DESIRE?

How healthy is LOVE?
How healthy is ATTRACTION?
When two chemical substrates collide with each other?
On such a special level?
Delicate
Honorable
Noble
Spiritual
Eternal
Too precious to dare toil
I am flying really high
And I do not believe I am going to crash
Because I already know this can not be
Because I know how unrealistic this is
But this persons soul/spiritual beauty is PROWESS 
I immediately fell for her the first moment we met, and that is very odd.
I don't know how that happens?
But I am still allowed to love and admire someone so special to me
How healthy is FANTASY?
How healthy is IMAGINATION?
How healthy is DESIRE?
But staying grounded
In reality
And logic
And responsibility
That it will probably never happen
But still
This persons soul sets your heart on FIRE
She is the most special woman in the world to you
And you would do nothing to ruin that
You feel so blessed that a void is filled
And you are motivated in life
Determined to be your best
And to be the best most kinded good hearted human you can be
And if that means she feels nothing for me
I will walk away
I am so strong!
To stick to my GOD PATH OF DESTINY
I know I probably won't ever be able to have LOVE
Or to ever be with a WOMAN
But it feels AMAZING to feel somebodies SOUL
so POTENTLY
ANYWHERE
ANYPLACE
ANYTIME
I know I am RIDICULOUS
But that is the PASSION that comes out of a TRUE writer
is writing about LOVE
and MYSTERY writing?
Nobody could possibly know who I am talking about?
And even if you think you know?
You don't?
;)
But it would be MAGICAL
If the person that I MYSTERY write about
Sees this
And knows that I show my LOVE
and APPRECIATION
for HER
and that SHE is the most BEAUTIFUL creature in the Universe
She is the most BEAUTIFUL WOMAN i have ever met
nobody has her type of BEAUTY 
this BEAUTY is so RARE
I wish she could know how beautiful she is
And it feels SO good 
To have this void finally filled
She has completely filled this void that I have been living with my whole life
And I am so grateful for that
And I know it is most likely we will never be together
And our ways will most likely part
And soon
I just might have everything to offer my QUEEN?
AND I FEEL SUCCESS and DESTINY and DREAMS coming(TRUE)
i LOVE to write about LOVE
so sue me
Maybe I'm really not writing about anybody?
I can only hope that you find me CUTE
in a STRANGE way, I guess
And yes I express my self in my blog as feminine emotion
I do post woman gifs 
The truth is
I resent men
And most male gifs I can't stand to post
I relate more to the way a woman expresses emotion
so sue me
I relate to that emotional expression more than male emotion
CRAVE YOU SO BAD ;)
Either way, I know that I am ALONE
and I accept that
I know what I am
I know where I stand
I am a LONE WARRIOR
a FREAK
I get it
I understand what I am
And I definitely am no stalker or obsessed or creep person
That is pathetic
I've never been obsessed with anyone
And never will be
This person has just captivated my heart and soul,
and I'm not sure or certain how this person feels about me, but sometimes it really feels that she is feeling the same way, so I'm am praying and fighting so hard to just stay on the frequency of love, that I can't just give up, even though every day I try to let go, because I question if that is the right thing to do, but it could also be the wrong thing to do. So you see, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. but I know one thing; Love Is Worth Fighting For - and - Love Conquers All. But if she cared about me, even as a friend, she would make my heart melt just to have her in my life. But it is mission impossible, but so is every aspect of my life.
~ BLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment