Saturday, June 18, 2016

TIME TO START MANIFESTING

I need to start manifesting,
It is time to focus,
And be on the right frequency,
And remember this frequency,
Of divine happiness,
That manifests everything,
You don't let anyone break that,
I can let things go,
And live life,
To the fullest.
I AM RICH - I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY MOM AND LIVE FREE AND ACHIEVE EVERY DREAM
I AM FAMOUS - I HAVE A VOICE
I AM POWERFUL ENOUGH TO FIGHT BACK AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS WORLD AND TAKE A STAND AGAINST EVIL
THE WOMAN I LOVE LOVES ME
WE ARE SOUL MATES - TRUE LOVE
(You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. No one has the type of beauty that you have!)
GOD LOVES ME - AND I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL - AND I AM PLUGGED IN - AND PURE - AND STRONG - AND FEARLESS - AND NO MATTER WHAT - I AM SAVED 
I AM A CREATIVE GENIUS - CREATIVE MASTERMIND - PRODIGY - SUPER INTELLIGENT - AWAKENED EXTRATERRESTRIAL - ASCENDER 
I need to remember every day, 
Every moment,
What I got going for me,
And be confident with that,
That I am so blessed.
it's time to manifest EVERYTHING

~ BLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment