Thursday, June 16, 2016

(day 9)10 DAY PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION FOR SCHOOLING: MENTAL ILLNESS RECOVERY(STALKERS/OBSESSION)

I have had to deal with this for a lot of years. Unwanted attention. Obsessive people. Coming at you on the internet. Obsessively bothering you. Now I refuse to even look if I get any messages from anyone, anywhere on the internet. But sometimes these people have a crafty way of letting you know, "Hey, I'm watching you!" - Oh, that is great=GET A LIFE!

Stalking is pathetic!
The most pathetic of all the obsessions,
because you can't build your own life, so you aim to ruin someone else's, by fixating on them, the victim, and living vicariously through them.

I'M NO VICTIM!
(not anymore)

And I look at obsessed stalker people now as training for more challenging adversaries, like; gangs, satanists, religious wackadoos, so, "BRING IT ON" 
This photo says a lot to me.
Because predators put a lot of time and energy into how to prey on us, so there is many methods to keep safe, you can totally have a German Shepherd as a body guard. I refuse to be preyed upon.
And as I head into the last day of this psych evaluation, I go with my head held high, in trusting GOD, and trusting my SOUL, and my gut instinct, and psychic intuition, that no matter what, in the end, everything will be ok. 
FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH, is my dream.
to become GODS number one EVIL SLAYER

So of you think you are going to come around and knock me down, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING
Because I have LOVE in my HEART
"We are the ones that fight for GOD,
We are the ones that take a STAND against evil,
We are the ones that fight for LOVE,
for HONOR,
for JUSTICE,
and the ease of SUFFERING,
and to save INNOCENT LIVES"
"YOU CAN NOT BREAK OUR WILL"

, and I am set out for one purpose in life, TO DESTROY EVIL!, and PROTECT the INNOCENT(so they can live HAPPY anf FREE)

GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment