Saturday, June 11, 2016

CHRISTINA GRIMMIE DEATH "LIFE" FACING OUR MORTALITY(*Angel In Heaven*)

This quote can be confusing at first, but she died an Angel, and has spread so much love and beauty to the world, and now for this day, and this day forward, us souls of GOD weep for her, and cry to GOD that these things really have to change. When do we get to strike back at evil and stop them from doing this?
I know that she is in Heaven now
and was such an Angel
I am so angry
and sad
that evil can hurt such an Angel
I haven't cried like this in so long
Her sacrifice is powerful
Because that monster just strengthened all her faith
But if I could trade my life for hers I would in a heart beat 
Today, the day Christina Grimmie died,
June 11th 2016,
My Angel Mothers Birth Day,
I'm so sad,
Are we meant to be in pain,
all of us
like this?
I just want to spend time with my mom,
My mom had a stroke a day before her 60th birthday last year,
I just want to make my mom happy,
and the horror as I watched my mom not ready to die.
My angel mom has a second chance
And I'm trying so hard to fight for her
But I feel so powerless
I have been through so much death,
I believe I am ready to die,
finally,
burdened by this life,
unburdened of death,
FAITH,
at age 35,
it took so long to face this mortality,
and I ask anyone reading this,
to turn to GOD,
Embrace GOD with everything you've got,
face your mortality,
by walking away from sin,
repenting from sin,
making a change,
and securing your devotion and place to GOD,
it took,
HELL AND BACK,
for me to see the light,
and secure *ascension*,
and I didn't really deserve to survive,
and such an Angel,
Christina Grimmie at age 22.
Happy Birthday Mom
Sorry
:(..........................
Her Family
Her poor brother,
I can not imagine,
their pain.
EVIL MAY HAVE WON TODAY,
BUT NOT FOREVER
I WANT TO FIGHT FOR YOU!
FOR US ALL!
(*Angel In Heaven*)

ONLY AN ANGEL CAN MAKE ME CRY LIKE THIS

~BLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment