Thursday, June 9, 2016

(day 3)10 DAY PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION FOR SCHOOLING: MENTAL ILLNESS RECOVERY(Hardcore Prayer/Car Accidents)


LETTING GO: This 18 days away, sad to say, I've gone completely cold to human interaction. At the pique of this stem from falling in love the passed 6 months with someone that couldn't possibly love me back, anyway. So. 'Love=Pain' To me. So I had to completely let go. And I have turned completely numb to people. Because human relation has been such a struggle for so long, people just do not understand this because they refuse to let go and free them-self, unburden them-self, liberate them-self, from this complexity that only gets you in deeper, leads to further dysfunction, unless you finally, fully, let go, and detach completely from this.
I had to do this, over this time. And I have unplugged from social media. And, for the passed many months, my mind was swimming with pressure of people running through my head like a 'grand-central-station', driving me, MADDENING! 
I had to let go of this love. And to face the facts, "she could never love me". It really just puts yourself down, when true love is mutual and unconditional, and happens uncontrollably, and magnetizingly irresistible to each other. So, was taken my self-esteem away, making me so self-conscious, and indignifying, and unconfident. I finally let go, and feel, "I DO NOT WANT LOVE!"
And I hope my friends aren't mad at me? Cause that would really hurt. Because nobody can understand the path that I am on. It is a very lonely path, and that is a necessary part of walking this path.

I'M FREE!
JUST ANOTHER "CRAZY" DAY?: So, on the drive 35 miles to this place, I was praying so hard, and there was almost this HUGE accident, as the cars in front of me, the third lane, tried to go to the second lane, almost hitting a car there, that swerved into the first lane, almost hitting a car that swerved off the road, almost hitting the divider. And I prayed so hard, almost in tears, thanking the angels, feeling, "GOD! I WILL ALWAYS PRAY 'SOOOOO' HARD, EVERY MINUTE - EVERY MOMENT, TO ALWAYS BE 'SOOOOO' AWARE", because a life could have ended or completely changed for the worse, right there. And then the third lane driver(I believe a woman? Long hair), pulled into a Dunkin Donuts, probably to take a moment to breathe, and THANK GOD? :(.......
But then there was a crazy accident and cop cars everywhere in the pouring rain on the way home that there was these two tractor trailers one with the trailer unhinged off and the other tractor trailer truck completely flew off and broken to pieces driver must have gotten so hurt because the ambulances took everyone away and what was left was complete and utter ruin?
And this song was playing on the radio(the original version, I guess?)
IT'S A NEW DAWN,
IT'S A NEW DAY,
AND WE HAVE *STRENGTH*,
WITHIN US ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment