Sunday, June 12, 2016

(day 6)10 DAY PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION FOR SCHOOLING: MENTAL ILLNESS RECOVERY(Striving For Sanity)

Today is Monday, day 6 of this psychological evaluation for possible schooling, the intelligence/brain testing way from emotional "boot-camp" therapy.

I have exactly a week(7 days)till I go back to therapy, and I plan on furthering my break of letting go of all things, and mainly of letting go of this love. That maybe I don't even want love? Maybe love would be a really bad idea anyway? So I am planning on strengthening this cause, and not talking about love for the next 7 days, to go back to therapy, WARRIOR DISCIPLINED?
And after what happened this weekend, with *CHRISTINA GRIMMIE* getting killed in Orlando, Florida, and then the mass shooting/killing of 50 people at Pulse NightClub in Orlando, I do not want love, I only want to hurt evil. That is my purpose! That is what I strive for!
Yeah, I'm a little filled with *WRATH* today because of what happened in Orlando. I am more obedient and disciplined than I have ever been. And nobody wants to just cut through the red tape, cut to the raw chase, that those Muslims that kill innocent women and children, people, martyr themselves in the name OF THEIR EVIL GOD=ARE PURE EVIL! Can't we just say/vocalize the *TRUTH*. They're not of the same GOD I am of-of; Peace/Love/Forgiveness/Understanding/Acceptance/Individuality/Freedom/Safety/Prosperity/Happiness/Empathy/Sympathy/Redemption/Ascension/Eternal Life, and so much more, the positive energy is INFINITE/ETERNAL, but these evil, "DEVIL GODS" that these monster serve, must be destroyed?(I'm not saying all Muslims, I am only referring to the ones that brutally murder innocent lives, anyone that's of *LOVE* and *PEACE* and not out there set out to destroy human life)So the devil(evil)has its grip on them.

Who-or-What is behind the curtains?

I plan on going behind the curtains one day, and slaying ALL EVIL!
But I find happiness in my insanity :(
So I was at my 6th day psych evaluation, with 5 quarters to my name, running low on gas, worried the tire might lose air. It does that sometime. And at this place 35 miles away, they gave me this testing about all these medical illness words, with 4 multiple choices to answer if you know what the word means, and I am a severe hypochondriac, I do not like to even hear any of this stuff, and then after finishing they said I have to read over the correct answers and then take it to again to see how good my memory is. I just felt like I wanted to die. Cause with all this evil in this world, saying, "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE", and all this horror. I feel life is so hopeless. I cry when i think about CHRISTINA GRIMMIE and all the other people killed by evil this passed weekend in Orlando. SO I was feeling really down and depressed on the drive home........and then i heard;
THIS SONG,
AND THIS GAVE ME HUGE JUMP START OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT EVIL, AND I AM GOING TO GET THE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am feeling determined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment