Wednesday, June 29, 2016

OUCHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Holy cow, that really hurt? I can't ever care about anyone ever again. Love really STINGS. I can deal with not having love ever, but to feel that and then lose that person is too much. I can't ever go thru this ever again. Life is ridiculous, and I just want to die because life's pain is never ending, and there is no hope for me. I don't want to feel this type of pain ever again, I just wanted this person in my life, and that's human life, that is freedom, if someone doesn't care about you, there is nothing you can do, but my plea is for anyone that should be listening that sometimes it is better to be alone. Some of us just aren't meant to ever have any type of love, we're meant to just walk this lonely road to the end and I am telling you that that is ok.
But at least I know the truth that the one thing I can never have is love

No comments:

Post a Comment