Saturday, March 19, 2016

BEAUTY

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SOUL

 
I relate! When I see a musician, and she has been doing this 10 years, is an actress, rapper, producer, GORGEOUS model, fashionista, and so much more, and STILL can't succeed?????? Boy, this world is a 'tough crowd'?


I've been fighting to succeed(also in complete mental illness psychosis too, so that'll get in your way)since the prehistoric MYSPACE DAYS(yikes!). BUT! I definitely deserve it now.

She's a beautiful soul spreading a message, and so much more deeper than I could've imagined? Struggles are not always seen on the outside?


And the emotional expression that she is in the same boat as me, that the music calls you, there is a compellsion that can not be ignored, it pulls you, there is no denying this force. DESTINY CALLS! YOU HAVE TO ANSWER


What a beautiful CREATURE

And a hilarious comedian too. What the hell? If she can't succeed on YouTube, not looking to good for me, but, *BEHOLD*(Eureka), it is all about determination and sacrifice, and as I, she has the same determination. it is just good to find people in the same boat on the path to success, and even be so gorgeous and sexy, and having all the goods, these industries are just BRUTAL.


111 videos of AWESOMENESS

Natural in all BEAUTY

Feeling good today!

Made me feel good!


I'm striving for success and REDEMPTION

I can feel it in my entire BEING

I'm CLOSE

=Go Viral
=Get Millions Of Dollars
=Wage War On The Rap Industry
=End Up On The Cover Of
=EVERY SINGLE RAP MAGAZINE
=RAP INDUSTRY
=CONQUERED


AND SEXY AS ALL THE HEAVENS

No comments:

Post a Comment