Sunday, March 20, 2016

Suicide: The Most Unfair Thing In Existence(don't do it)(YOU ARE NOT ALONE)

Hello,
I AM BLUR!
I committed suicide at age 17 and was pronounced dead, foamed out the mouth, in my angel mothers arms. She would not give up on me, and her love and faith brought me back to life(thank you MOM). But my soul was never right since then? I felt like I lost my soul that day, through my out of body experience I would feel like I was walking Earth soulless for the next 8 years, till I died those two last times in Brooklyn, New York, back-to-back in a 24 hour period, I had a HEAVEN and hell, out-of-body experience. I came back with a second chance at eternal life, and I THANK GOD EVERYDAY!

But this isn't about me.
This is about you,
not being another victim to suicide.
No pain here is worth losing your soul.
Damning your self to hell for eternity.
You can make it through this pain.
Pain is a threshold built in the mind.
Built from fear.
You can increase your tolerance.
And strength.
If you just hold on.
I promise!

If you believe in any of this.
Or even if you open your mind to the possibility of this being real.
This is the BIGGEST gap in our human existence.
Someone who commits suicide should not be damned to hell for eternity.
This is so unfair.
How can it be so wrong to not be able to tolerate the pain of this human life.
Something needs to be done to rectify this glitch of FAITH.

By you not committing suicide and taking a NEW LEAP to LOVE OF GOD and FAITH.
You are helping this cause.
You are now a part of something GREAT.
And WE thank you.
I don't want you to die.
And be damned.
Please be strong.
You have so much strength inside you.
IF YOU WOULD JUST BELIEVE!
You will relieve your self of this BURDEN.
And become FREE.
For ASCENSION.
You can find happiness one day.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

ALL OF MY KIND!

I WANT REDEMPTION FOR US ALL!

AND WHATEVER YOU'VE DONE,
THERE IS FORGIVENESS FOR YOU.

YOU JUST HAVE TO FORGIVE YOUR SELF

GOD BLESS!

~ BLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment