Sunday, March 13, 2016

I WISH(POEM)


"I wish she loved me,
I wish she was the one,
but deep down inside,
I'm to frozen to be thawed out,
to burning with desire to be tamed.
I dream about her at night,
and I pray about her ever so intensely that I swear I feel her touch.
What will it take to make her mine?
The most beautiful woman I have ever seen!
Does she feel the same?
Is this real?
Does she know?

Her soul screeches at my soul,
scraping at every fragment of my being.
I've never felt anything that intense before.
Kill me now,
because I have felt real love.
It is so bittersweet.
I will wage wars and conquer for this love.
I would damn my self to hell for eternity for her.
But sometimes you have to set love free,
and that is TRUE LOVE."


BLUR & SAPPHIRE 4EVA

No comments:

Post a Comment