Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I GIVE UP ON LOVE


I GIVE UP ON LOVE;
Love has not been kind to me.
There is no, "Scent Of A Woman",
there is no scent of love.
No smile.
No sensual touch,
or caress on the shoulder,
or hug that says, I LOVE YOU/
ADORE YOU/
I NEED YOU/
No Compatibility.
No Functionality,
my psychology,
is,
messed up,
twisted,
for I,
form feelings for people that couldn't possibly form feelings for me back,
and feel nothing for people that form feelings for me,
I must turn away,
in depression and sadness,
and in lonesome self-loathing,
to be a martyr of sacrifice,
to never even deserve *LOVE*... 
on a mission to believe in *SOUL MATE LOVE*,
that this is not up to,
Choice,
or,
Chance,
that it is up to the higher laws,
of,
GOD?
So GOD I pray to you morning and night,
"Please let her be my SOUL MATE"?

If she could just open up her mind to the possibility of love being eternal, everlasting?


"Maybe a shattered heart is a good thing, for you have infinite pieces to give away to people that just need a touch of love to spark their heart again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment