Saturday, March 19, 2016

ON A ROCKY BINGE(DESTINY)

I can't believe it!!!!!!?

This first Rocky movie has me feeling SOOOOO good?

Faith: A Golden/Miraculous opportunity comes to a good person(to fight Apollo Creed), but, even above that, is the True Love/Soul Mate Love(here I go again), between Rocky and Adrian(I CAN'T STAND IT). She is so adorable. They are so perfect for each other. When Rocky was telling her, on the ice skating rink(so cute by the way), that his father told him that he better use his body because he doesn't have a brain(his father), and Adrian said, that her mother told her she better use her brain because she doesn't have much of a body. :( BUT IT'S A PERFECT YINandYANG, YOU SEE? And then when they are in the apartment together for the first time=I DID NOT SEE THAT KISS COMING :O When he asked her to take off her glasses. And then her hat. And then told her she was beautiful. I ALMOST FAINTED DURING THAT KISS


I do believe good things happen to good people.
So I just have to hold on.
Me and my Mom.
There is HOPE

Adrian so cute, believing in Rocky(oh my GOD, never had anyone believe in me nesides my mom), she said to Paulie, in Rocky's defense, "Einstein flunked out of school, TWICE. Beethoven was deaf. Helen Keller was blind."

TO BE CONTINUED

That's brutal.
When Rocky turns away from all the people that doubted him.
I know the pain of being doubted,
oh to well.

Then after venting and yelling at Mick,
Rocky runs out and puts his arm around him.


I just got so overwhelmed my entire life just shut down


?

?

/

No comments:

Post a Comment