Thursday, March 17, 2016

(WARNING)I JUST WANT TO BE MY SELF?(RAW AND UNCUT)


Leave Love In GOD's Hands: "I believe there is not a choice when it comes to love; If you choose, you lose." ~ BLUR Quotes - Soul Mate Philosophy(that this is a Universal Law of LOVE, that you need to trust the Higher Powers, that if you jump the gun for whatever reason, the love will not last)

So I ended up while uploading my latest YouTube video,
I seen an album by Bikini Kill that I never listened to,
"PUSSY WHIPPED"
and I went to listen to it,
AND THIS ALBUM HAS MADE ME FEEL SO GREAT,
ALL NIGHT,
I'M PUMPED UP FOR LIFE,
STOKED,
HYPED,
AMPED,
READY TO CONQUER FOR LOVE,
MY *SOUL MATE*,
I FEEL HER,
SHE IS HERE,
AND NO-ONE,
OR NOTHING,
IN THIS VAST UNIVERSE,
COULD STAND IN OUR WAY!!!!!!

So what I'm totally REPRESSED,
it's a science called,
*sexual transmutation*,
a philosophy where you take your normal lustful human energy,
and you put all that energy into creative ventures,
or goals, or some mission in life,
and you just keep letting that energy build up
and you CONQUER,
and become super SUCCESSFUL.
(multi-millionaire here we goooo)
(I am focused)


=SO WHAT???????????????
I like a punk album that is very sexual,
AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLZ TO ADMIT THESE STRUGGLES.

I'm LOVING this album right now,
it makes me feel so good,
=SO WHAT????????
That doesn't make me a bad person.
I am 100% *celibate*,
I don't even masturbate anymore.
=SO WHAT??????????????
SO WHAT I have an obsession and desire to have a 12 inch cock,
=SO WHAT??????????????????

It's not like I have sex or anything,
I keep to my self,
and so what I have thoughts,
I have Freudian Slips,
=SO WHAT???????

They say it's not rocket science, baby,
=WELL I COULD'VE LITERALLY WENT TO COLLEGE FOR ROCKET SCIENCE AND BUILT A DAMN ROCKET SHIP, I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE ASSEMBLY OF ROCKET SHIPS, AND THE ENGINEERING, PIECE OF CAKE,
but this??????????????????????
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
all the bloodflow just goes to my brain=IRONY

I have to feel OSTRACIZED/CASTRATED/CRUCIFIED emotionally and mentally for having normal human feelings.

Over-And-Out

~ BLURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


And you know this band is #REVOLUTIONARY INSPIRING, they are the inspiration years later for the Russian Punk Global Activist Movement Band, "PUSSY RIOT"

And what am I not allowed to say the word, "PUSSY"
PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY AND MORE PUSSY.
I bet PUSSY tastes so good=I wouldn't know!
(the most beautiful GOD CREATION in existence, *WOMAN*, and I just know my *SOUL MATE* is out there, and she's BREATHTAKING)

How's THAT for emotional expression, huh?


my job is done here
=PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(p.s. have a set of BALLZ and face your fellow human beings, who cares what anyone things, GOD LOVES ME and that is all that matters, I am a good person, I am sick of feeling shame and guilt)

(If my *SOUL MATE* could just give me a TASTE,
I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD FOR HER,
and be SUPER SUCCESSFUL)

(We will get *MARRIED*(Holy-Matrimony),
and I will "CONQUER THAT PUSSY")

(and we will *PROCREATE* gorgeous genius beautiful babies of GOD, a step up in the evolutionary chart, I've researched the science of this, with GOD everything is possible)



Who has the PUSS(guts)to build this empire together?

No comments:

Post a Comment