Sunday, March 20, 2016

Oh The Beautiful AGONY


Now that the preparation period is complete,
Time to take action is, NOW.

There are many wars to be waged,
Brewing in my cranium.

But a war that is in front of me,
Is of, "The Rap Industry",
Evil and Vicious,
This industry has been,
A war of influence over our *Youth*,
And *Humanity*.

I am set to; *CONQUER*


These wars brewing in my SOUL,
Are preparation for the war of my;
'AFTER-LIFE'.

I will do battle here on Earth,
Before I set out for the real battle, against;
HELL.

Human Life is my;
TRAINING.

To become a;
WARRIOR OF GOD!


My first battle is against;
The Music Industry.

(1)My plan is to go viral first,
(by going completely PSYCHO on the freestyle rap circuit)
(from now until Christmas)
(get millions of dollars)

(2)Use the money to go,
Amateur -and- professional,
Music Video Making.

(3)Start My Record Label;
"WEIRDEST RAPPERZ",
To build my own army of rappers,
To wage war against the industry.

(4)Boycott The Music industry.
Start A Beef With The Entire Rap Industry.

(5)End Up On The Cover Of Every Single Rap Magazine

=BOOMMMMMMM

=PLAIN AND SIMPLE!


GOD/HUMAN LAWS: "Never give up on your dreams,
always follow,
for your dreams are your path of destiny,
and to not follow your dreams,
means you are off the path." BLUR Quotes

 
You doubt me, I'll know!
I'm like a bloodhound on the scent of blood,
Doubt me,
And I will destroy you.

YOU DOUB ME???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=you must be=HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 
They say that 'a mind is a terrible thing to waste.',
I say, 'don't waste a terrible mind.' ~ BLUR Quotes

This is a war of influence, between HOLY and evil, you are not hijacking our music. The devil needs to "get the hell out."

No comments:

Post a Comment