Friday, March 11, 2016

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER - DEFEATED=VICTORY? + A SOUL MATE NAMED *SAPPHIRE*


This is my main prayer,
I want this more than defeating Satan Himself!

She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let it be her,
I will do anything,
become a millionaire,
famous,
but if not,
I will let her go with HONOR

I was instantaneously CAPTIVATED.................

I was eternally ENCHANTED,
in an instant................................................

I didn't know what came over me?

And I am sad :(

Because it probably is not her,
but I do not regret the love I feel for this person.

And I guess my, 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder' is finished?
Because I am about to turn 35 and finally feel the green light to make RAP MUSIC
(I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS OBSESSION TO THE UTMOST EXTREME THRU SPRING AND SUMMER WITH PLANS TO HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS BY CHRISTMAS TO BLESS EVERYONE WITH 10,000 DOLLARS CASH TO BOOSTER SHOOT THEIR LIFE=HAPPINESS)

Because the whole point of the old website was to showcase hopelessness.
Because you can not showcase *REDEMPTION* without showcasing hopelessness.

Ciao Bella!

So I am assuming that I achieved the goal of my, 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder'? 12IN

Over And Out>



"All The World's A Stage" ~ William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment