Friday, March 18, 2016

BEYOND SADNESS



what a; SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD realization of reality.

No-one really cares about me.

I need to succeed and VANISH

Nobody Loves Meeeeeeeeeee...,
It's True!
Not like YOU(GOD)Do


Thanx for your concern.
I realized I am not "interesting" enough.
Boy did that hurt like a Mu$A(mmmmmmm)

It's the weekend, and I'm feeling like I wouldn't care if someone killed me.
I think it would feel kind'a nice actually.
You know, a quick death.

YES, I ended up in heart break this week,
I feel like such a fool.
A delusional fool,
to end up having feels for the most unattainable person.
How did this happen?
I'm kicking my self looking at my psych,
trying to fix my mind, see where I went wrong, and let things go.


What if people are one of your main triggers,
specifically women?

Not in some sick way, just a person that is in an obsessive desire to find his soul mate, seeking true love, it's distracting as hell.
I really just can't take the beauty of a woman!

I feel STUPID
and SHAMED of my self.
How dare I do that to somebody,
it hurts when a girl has feelings for me and I don't feel the same,
I hate hurting their feelings,
but luckily this woman definitely doesn't know that I had feelings for her.
But I study human psychology and realize I was in the wrong,
and inappropriate,
and LET IT GO


It's not right for me to form feelings for someone without knowing if they have feelings for me. But that's the thing(the delusion)? I got mixed(delusional)signals, that for two months I thought maybe she did have feelings for me. This was all so confusing? Now my heart is FRIED

It's important to do the right thing as a human being,
because, that's life, that people are just not meant to be together,
you got to do the right thing,
and LET IT GO

I feel HORRORble about this.
And I am ANGRY
Not at her, I mean, how could I be, she didn't do anything.
I'm the FOOL

I just want to hide away for the weekend and be with GOD

I don't want to see a single SOUL

Reboot, and restart therapy Monday with a fully empty mind,
starting fresh with all the people,
like I am going there for the first day,
and I've made so much progress.

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!



I GIVE UP ON LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to feel GOD
(the one love that never dies)


My head and heart is so messed up I can't even write properly :(

MAYBE ONE DAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment