Sunday, March 13, 2016

THE PLAN: THE TAKEOVER - I FIGHT FOR LOVE

*LOVE CONQUERS ALL*

TIME TO REBEL TO THE FULLEST:


It is now, March 13th, 2016:

I plan on having a million dollars before Christmas, and I am going to give everyone 10,000 dollars cash and document how giving money away, and having the intention to save peoples lives is utter-most PRICELESS.

The plan for this, "Round Two" is to go psychotically obsessed with making rap music, starting tomorrow to Christmas, that is *MUSICAL REDEMPTION* that will piggyback off of my first website of over a thousand videos showcasing hopelessness, and all of my other creative content spanned across this internet universe, on top of a full fledged comedic life documentary I am starting tomorrow till Christmas, hopefully get into Suffolk College soon and to get a job to do a documentary about *REDEMPTION* of recovering from addiction and mental illness?

And the crazy thing is is that nobody has claimed the freestyle rap crown on YouTube it is wide open for the conquering, and I plan on obtaining that crown with hundreds of obsessive psychotic rap videos, I am going to take this obsession to the extreme.

I am buying a cam-corder next month.
(OH WELL=BLAH BLAH BLAH)

And now I pray intensely to GOD, and I need your prayers too, and support for one thing; "THAT I GO VIRAL ON THE INTERNET BEFORE CHRISTMAS" because going viral will put me in clear view of these multi-million dollar production companies, and all I need from there is one of them to feel, "WOW THIS GUY IS INSANE!!!!!!!" and boom, I am in. Get a millions of dollars contract, and let the real MADNESS begin.

BADA BING BADA BOOM!


Somehow I feel *SOUL MATE* has arrived????????

I will conquer all this first for her to open up to me if I have to!

I will write my first self-help book; 'BLURZ: "Natural High Sourcebook" for overcoming ADDICTION - MENTAL ILLNESS - and - LIFE'

I will start my shirt company, a mental illness - disability funding - shirt based company, where I have my shirt ideas for my own income, it all gets freely promoted and marketed piggybacking off of all my mad creative content spawned out massively all over this world wide web, the machine that never sleeps and forever keeps running, faster, and faster. And I will sit with my friends to help them come up with their own shirt idea, I will pay for their shirt creation, when their shirt sells, I donate the money to them, without effecting disability.

I FIGHT FOR LOVE - LOVE OF SOUL MATE - LOVE OF GOD - LOVE OF MY FRIENDS - LOVE FOR MY MOTHER :( 


2017 REMAINS A MYSTERY?:

I hope to wage war against the evil rap industry, a full fledged real beef.
I will start my global record label to find the weirdest rappers on the planet to help me wage this war.
I need your help?

Music Albums: And want my second rap album to be in Spanish, a hardcore underground, Long Island, New York album. With 16 to 17 music videos to go with it, put in the order of a film.

Write more books; "Life Is A Blur" a sourcebook of mistakes I've made and what was learned. A guidebook.

Become underground SELF-HELP GURU=BLUR, to help the hopeless be redeemed. I have a plan!

Make my real life true story HORROR film of my life, "LIFE IZ A BLUR"(by baby), to take over the independent film industry by storm. In honor and inspired by Donnie Darko and Leonardo Da Vinci, that this is a totally plotless movie, taking the viewer on a psychotic bi-polar roller-coaster of an emotionally mental trauma of dramatic to the utmost hyperbolic extreme, with a slice of heaven at the end. Making people's jaw's drop, "WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I JUST WATCH". With a strategy at the perfect time to promote the trailer worldwide until there is ridiculous demand for the film?
 
Alright, Enough
There is way more to the plan.
This is just an overview

Ciao


I'M HYPERFOCUSED

No comments:

Post a Comment