Saturday, March 12, 2016

what the HELL is going on????????










So I watched, *Constantine* for the second time in, YEARS?

And the first time I didn't really pay much attention to detail, or anything, at all?

But I felt the pull of gravity compelling me to watch this movie early this morning, and my jaw was DROPPED :O

This movie is not a film,
This is a MESSAGE FROM GOD,
and Keanu Reeves was, "The Messenger".

When you watch it, you can see that this is not no ordinary movie, all these people were out of their freaky minds during the entire making of this film, and imaging the writing process of whomever on this GOD'S GREEN EARTH, wrote this *Master Piece Of The Almighty GOD* I won't even go there, BUT!

SPOILER ALERT: My Dissection Of The Meaning Of Constantine=SACRIFICE OF SOUL?
(stop and go watch this film, please, before forging ahead)

One thing that I dissected was the saying of how it is never how it is in The Bible, meaning, the things happening in the now are nowhere near in any type of identity to the way that things unfolded in biblical times, because that is how miraculously and HORRORfyingly COMPLEX existence is, it is the deciphering that nothing ever happens, TWICE, that things are always unfolding differently, but there is also the mystery of, *Deja-Vu*? Which happens to of have happened in, The Matrix.

Both Isabel and Constantine both sacrificed their souls to be damned to hell for eternity,  all for ***LOVE***

They say; *LOVE CONQUERS ALL*, and I believe, because I see language, words, quotes, phrases, and everything letter oriented as mathematical equations just as a mathematician sees any numerical formulation.

Isabel sacrificed her soul to hell for eternity for her *LOVE OF GOD*????????
Hmmmmmmmm, that gives me goosebumps
=I understand completely,
because I might be doing the same

Her Love for GOD was, ELITE,
and GOD's Love for Her.

Her sacrifice was to save all the souls of humanity and stop Lucifer's son from breaking thru to Planet Earth(hmmmmmmmmm)


What a beautiful soul she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is LOVE

Constantine on the other hand sacrificed himself for the love he felt within an instant of Angela coming into his life, they are 100%, *Soul Mates*, and such a Pure Love sweeped over him like a tsunami of the heart and soul=LOVE


BEAUTY!!!!!!!

And so Constantine sacrificed his soul to hell for all of eternity to save Angela's Twin Sister from hell. Hmmmmmmmmmm! This is THE POWER OF GOD! If you would just embrace GOD's love, you will be empowered, and enchanted, and captivated by GOD's LOVE. I SWEAR!

I have fallen head over heals in love with someone :(
and I don't know exactly what that means
but someone enchanted my heart and soul
I could not help this from happening :(
but I follow GOD :(
only time will tell

But I feel *Soul Mate Love* is the only thing that could possibly stop me from damning my self to hell on purpose so I can destroy hell from the inside out and all the evil that resides there freeing all the lost souls from there for *REDEMPTION IN HEAVEN*.

There is so much more to the message in here, but I am not telling, you'll have to find your own meaning in this masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment