Monday, March 21, 2016

SWEET SLEEP

I dream of an ETERNAL SLEEP

A sleep where satisfaction is of GOD

A sleep where nobody can REACH YOU

Where nobody can HURT YOU

A slumber like no other.

One where you are falling into an eternal abyss of bliss.

One where you feel dark shadows blanket your being from the cold emptiness that has seeped into your soul leaving a vortexal void of numbness nothingness,
SO LONELY,
so soothing :(


Ascending Into The Transcendence Of Heavenly Metamorphosis,
ALONE :(

So Lonely Of My Soul Mate Lover That Being Alive Of This Realm Seems No Longer An Option?

Maybe I'm BLIND?

Maybe She Is HERE?

Under My Nose?

Right In Front Of Me?

LOVING ME :(


LONGING;

YEARNING;

BROKEN;

BURNING;

forever SHATTERED

only YOUR LOVE can mend me

only YOURLOVE can heal this fatal heart

SLEEP=
=COMFORT


I want you so BAD

I can't DENY it

but I REPRESS

and I REGRESS

I need you

I can only PRAY

that you need me too :(

Goodnight LOVE


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment